Very helpful and polite staff, clean rooms, comfortable bed and decent evening meals.
Bad points: Graffiti in the lift, not so great quality of the food at breakfast, and a very outdated TV system in the rooms that needs some of the freeview channels adding (even channel 5 is not working).
I stayed twice in the last month and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Hotel & Restaurant Rugby East is just off the M1 motorway, with good access to the M6 and the region’s major road network, the Ibis Rugby East offers free parking and en suite rooms at great-value rates. Just a few hundred meters from junction 18 of the M1, the Ibis Rugby East has a convenient location, whether you are visiting Rugby on business or exploring the area as a tourist. The hotel’s excellent access to the M40, the M69, the M42, the A14, the A5 and A45 means that all that the region has to offer is within easy reach. All of the en suite rooms have tea/coffee making facilities and wireless internet access available throughout the Hotel FREE off charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Rugby East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Rugby East Hotel Crick
- Ibis Rugby East Crick, Northamptonshire, UK