I have stayed here numerous times and it never fails to please. The staff are very helpful and friendly and even recognise us now! Food is yummy and the views from the very comfortable rooms are second to none.
It represents excellent value for money and has retained the friendly local feel.
Wouln not stay anywhere else in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17th-century inn, located in Low Row, Swaledale. Ideal base for walking and touring the northern dales. The coast to coast walk is on our doorstep. Re-opened in 2006, we offer 11 comfortable en-suite bedrooms. Stripped pine furnish the bar and restaurant. Our mirror menu changes daily reflecting the seasonal local produce from dales suppliers. A relaxed and informal environment in which to enjoy good food served along with local beers such as Black Sheep and Theakstons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Punch Bowl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Punch Bowl Hotel Richmond
- The Punch Bowl Inn UK/Low Row, Yorkshire