Very clean, modern and comfortable hotel. Much nicer than other Holiday Inns I've stayed at, with very comfy beds and a choice of pillow firmness. Nice touches of complementary bottled water and Kit-Kat in the room. The bar served great food very quickly, good because the Italian got booked up. The breakfasts were very nice and with friendly and personal service by the staff.
Busy road outside, but double glazing blocked most of the noise out.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Darlington a1 Scotch Corner Hotel
- Holiday Inn Darlington a1 Scotch Corner Hotel Scotch Corner
- Scotch Corner Hotel
- Corner Hotel Scotch
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Darlington-A1 Scotch Corner is ideally located for both the business and leisure traveller. This landmark hotel is on the junction of the A1 and the A66 near Darlington, and close to the towns of Catterick and Stockton-on-Tees with Middlesbrough just a short drive away. Whether you are visiting the area for a business or leisure stay or simply breaking your journey you can be assured a great stay. You will be staying on the doorstep to the breathtaking Yorkshire Dales and the delightful medieval market town of Richmond. If you are staying a little longer you won't be disappointed. The hotel has 91 bedrooms, an Italian Restaurant and leisure facilities adjacent to the hotel for guests which include a pool and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Orbitz so you can book your Holiday Inn Darlington A1 Scotch Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.