Stayed at this hotel a couple of years ago and vowed never to return. Seeing it now branded as a Holiday Inn hotel decided to try it again and must say the experience was brilliant. I will use it again without hesitation. My only wish was that the internet facility was more robust as it was next to useless when I wanted to use it during the evening, due I guess to heavy demand on it.
Every member of staff that I encountered were just the tops, the complete opposite to my previous experience of this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Darlington a1 Scotch Corner Hotel
- Holiday Inn Darlington a1 Scotch Corner Hotel Scotch Corner
- Scotch Corner Hotel
- Corner Hotel Scotch
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Darlington-A1 Scotch Corner is ideally located for both the business and leisure traveller. This landmark hotel is on the junction of the A1 and the A66 near Darlington, and close to the towns of Catterick and Stockton-on-Tees with Middlesbrough just a short drive away. Whether you are visiting the area for a business or leisure stay or simply breaking your journey you can be assured a great stay. You will be staying on the doorstep to the breathtaking Yorkshire Dales and the delightful medieval market town of Richmond. If you are staying a little longer you won't be disappointed. The hotel has 91 bedrooms, an Italian Restaurant and leisure facilities adjacent to the hotel for guests which include a pool and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Holiday Inn Darlington A1 Scotch Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.