Myself and a friend stayed here after cycling the "off road" coast to coast route. Even with us being covered in dirt we were greeted with a very friendly welcome. The twin room was spotless and well presented.
The cooked breakfast is just superb, with vegetarians also being excellantly catered for and the selection of homemade jams and fresh fruit on offer gave a great start to the day.
Nothing appeared too much trouble for Kev and Debbie, who gave great advice on where to eat and drink locally and ensured that the stay was pleasent.
They also accept credit and debit cards which is a great benefit if like me, you forgot to stop at the cash point en route!
I would strongly recommend this B&B to anybody wanting to stay in Robin Hoods Bay and will definately stay here again if ever im in the area!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer clean, quiet, comfortable accommodation and can cater for parties of up to 11 people. Hikers welcome, packed lunches available on request. Free Wi-Fi connection. Streonshalh has 7 en-suite letting rooms, consisting of doubles, twins, and singles. We have 4 double rooms, 2 have King Size beds and 2 have 6' Super King size beds. All rooms have flat screen TV/DVD players. 3 of the double rooms can be twin rooms and we have 3 dedicated single rooms with 3' beds. Discount on bookings of 3 or more nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Streonshalh B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Streonshalh Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Streonshalh Bed And Breakfast
- Streonshalh B&B Robin Hoods Bay, Yorkshire