Just had two wonderful days in Robin Hoods Bay and Whitby. Staying over night at the Streonshalh B+B, a small b+b i found on the internet and what a gem, ideally situated with a lovely veiw of the bay from our window.
The night life turned out to be more than we expected, a charity race night was held at the Grovenor Hotel and a folk night at the Dolphin, we were made to feel welcome at both.
Debbie and Kevin took good care of us, sending us on our way after the biggest breakfast i'd eaten in years...bowl of fresh fruit, another of cereals, a full english cooked breaky with toast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer clean, quiet, comfortable accommodation and can cater for parties of up to 11 people. Hikers welcome, packed lunches available on request. Free Wi-Fi connection. Streonshalh has 7 en-suite letting rooms, consisting of doubles, twins, and singles. We have 4 double rooms, 2 have King Size beds and 2 have 6' Super King size beds. All rooms have flat screen TV/DVD players. 3 of the double rooms can be twin rooms and we have 3 dedicated single rooms with 3' beds. Discount on bookings of 3 or more nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Streonshalh B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Streonshalh Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Streonshalh Bed And Breakfast
- Streonshalh B&B Robin Hoods Bay, Yorkshire