Just stayed for 2 nights on business. Held in traffic and didn't arrive until late.Landlord gave a fantastic welcome and offered us sandwiches, chips and a pint even though pub was empty by that time!.Room 1st class and staff very friendly, breakfast perfect especially Marks home made sausages!.Think I'll be visiting again next time ... for a break away with my wife.
- Also Known As:
- Old Royal Oak Hotel
- Old Royal Oak Hotel Knaresborough
- Old Royal Oak Knaresborough, Yorkshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Olde-Worlde public House situated in the heart of the Market Square of Knaresborough. We have 6 en-suite rooms which are seperate from the pub itself. Each room has parking just feet away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, EasyToBook, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Old Royal Oak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.