Fantastic place to stay. Rooms are nicely furnished, cosy and extremely clean. The bed was very comfortable and you cannot hear any noise from the main pub. Great friendly service from the landlord Mick, who was chatty and attentive. We thoroughly enjoyed our cooked breakfast which was cooked to order and was a very decent portion! The pub was lively and fun on the night we were there. Well priced drinks and bar staff were happy to give recommendations on ciders and beers to try. Great location too. We will definitely visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Olde-Worlde public House situated in the heart of the Market Square of Knaresborough. We have 6 en-suite rooms which are seperate from the pub itself. Each room has parking just feet away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Old Royal Oak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Royal Oak Hotel Knaresborough
- Old Royal Oak Knaresborough, Yorkshire