We staying here in December 2012 after going to Wetherby Races in the day.
We were able to park the car at lunch time, cheked in then went off to the races. Returned late afternoon and found out an irish band was playing in the pub that night.
We had an excellent time, room was cosy, lovely and warm (well needed after standing in the cold all afternoon). Evening entertainment brilliant. Breakfast was great and the hospitalily was fabulous, made you feel like you were with old friends!. Highly recommend staying here, I'm sure it won't be our last stay here. Went home feeling we made some great friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Olde-Worlde public House situated in the heart of the Market Square of Knaresborough. We have 6 en-suite rooms which are seperate from the pub itself. Each room has parking just feet away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Old Royal Oak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Royal Oak Hotel Knaresborough
- Old Royal Oak Knaresborough, Yorkshire