Firstly, this is not a hotel. You are a guest in a stately home. This place is amazing. we stayed in the Hutton suite for our first anniversary. The room was by far the best room i have ever stayed in, 10 times nicer than the Lowry hotel in manchester. You must try the private dining here, the food is fantastic and you really feel like you have gone back in time. We sat in the library for hours after eating, drinking wine with the log fire blazing. The staff in the house were very polite and couldn't do enough for us.
We will definately be returning next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Goldsborough Hall is a beautifully restored, privately owned stately home tucked away in the small village of Goldsborough, just off the A59 between Harrogate and the A1M. The 400yr old hall has had many residents through the years, being built for the high sheriff of Yorkshire, the last resting place of the eldest founding father to all thoroughbred horses and most famously the first family home of HRH Princess Mary, the aunt of our current Queen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Goldsborough Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldsborough Hall Hotel Harrogate
- Goldsborough Hall Knaresborough, Yorkshire