Stayed here for wedding anniversary 17th April.Only booked for one night but were so impressed we booked a second!From start to finish we were made to feel valued and the warm welcome and service is second to none.The hall is very impressive both inside and out.We loved sitting in front of the huge log fire enjoying a glass of wine and chatting to Barry who looked after us in such an attentive and friendly manner-absolutely smashing gentleman.The rooms are spectacular in every way and spotlessly clean.Loved the spa bath and waterfall shower.Dined on second night and food to die for!Try the parkin and cinder toffee parfait.Thank you for the opportunity to enjoy your stunning home combined with a warm and friendly atmosphere.Cannot wait to come again-SPECTACULAR ! recommendill not be disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- Goldsborough Hall Hotel Harrogate
- Goldsborough Hall Hotel
- Goldsborough Hall Knaresborough, Yorkshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Goldsborough Hall is a beautifully restored, privately owned stately home tucked away in the small village of Goldsborough, just off the A59 between Harrogate and the A1M. The 400yr old hall has had many residents through the years, being built for the high sheriff of Yorkshire, the last resting place of the eldest founding father to all thoroughbred horses and most famously the first family home of HRH Princess Mary, the aunt of our current Queen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Goldsborough Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.