Having been driven away from Tan Hill by a batty man masquerading as the new landlord, we drove down to the CB, where we often go for lunch.
We were given room 6, a twin, and lay on the very comfy beds looking out at the hillside. The bathroom was recently revamped; teamaking facilities, telephone and a TV were present. A bath was available but no shower (which suited me). A fridge outside the door with milk, completed the final touches. The room was pleasant, adequately sized with lovely bedlinen.
- Also Known As:
- The Cb Inn (Charles Bathurst Inn) Hotel Arkengarthdale
- The Cb Inn (Charles Bathurst Inn) Hotel
- The Cb Inn (Charles Bathurst Inn) Arkengarthdale, North Yorkshire, UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 18Th Century Inn, located in remote and beautiful Arkengarthdale in the North Yorkshire Dales national Park. Offering 19 en suite individually decorated bedrooms. All rooms have tea & coffee making facilities, colour TV, hairdryers, towels & telephones.We offer outstanding fresh, locally sourced seasonal food, cooked on the premises to the highest standard by our team of chefs. Awarded an AA Rosette in 2013. Antique pine furnish the bar & restaurant, creating a relaxed, warm & friendly environment in which to eat, drink & relax.Now available for civil ceremonies and wedding receptions for up to 70 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Cb Inn (Charles Bathurst Inn) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.