We had dinner midweek in the CB Inn having worked up a good appetite walking the surrounding hills which are amongst the most beautiful of the dales. Wild garlic is just coming into season and it was a real pleasure to have this in the risotto starter. Equally local was the main course of guinea fowl - we had walked passed these birds earlier in the day - although possible not the one I was eating that evening. Portions were judged right - not so much that you had no appetite for 3 courses. Not everything on their well considered menu could be quite so local but it was a good range of choices. Service when we were there was swift and professional and I would certainly be back to see if they can keep up this standard of food and perhaps to try their rooms as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 18Th Century Inn, located in remote and beautiful Arkengarthdale in the North Yorkshire Dales national Park. Offering 19 en suite individually decorated bedrooms. All rooms have tea & coffee making facilities, colour TV, hairdryers, towels & telephones.We offer outstanding fresh, locally sourced seasonal food, cooked on the premises to the highest standard by our team of chefs. Awarded an AA Rosette in 2013. Antique pine furnish the bar & restaurant, creating a relaxed, warm & friendly environment in which to eat, drink & relax.Now available for civil ceremonies and wedding receptions for up to 70 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The CB Inn (Charles Bathurst Inn) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cb Inn (Charles Bathurst Inn) Hotel Arkengarthdale
- The CB Inn (Charles Bathurst Inn) Arkengarthdale, North Yorkshire, UK