“Very professional” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
“Very professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

More than food which was delicious btw, I loved the way the staff behaved. Every issue handled in a very professional manner, especially when it came to advice on the right wine, thank you, it's not always the case in other places!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Best restaurant in Scunthorpe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My boyfriend arranged a meal here as a surprise for my birthday, which is very close to valentines day so we rarely go to a restaurant as it's usually so difficult to get a table, and I can safely say it's the best place in Scunthorpe. The staff are so attentive and knowledgeable, and we were thoroughly looked after from start to finish. I even had a sparkler in my dessert!
Would definitely recommend San Pietro, and I'll definitely be coming back!

London, United Kingdom
“Worth going the extra mile”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I was on a corporate trip to the Immingham area. My hosts had sounded out their colleagues as to the best place for dinner and they recommended the 50-mile round journey to Scunthorpe. We were not disappointed although the restaurant is in a scenically challenged part of town close the vast Tata steelworks. The tables are well spaced, the décor light but I found the staring cows around the walls painted by some random modern artist less than attractive. The menu is slightly complex with table d'hote, a la carte and gastronomic tasting fare all presented. Nevertheless my starter of carbonara style tagliatelle with cream and bacon was delicious and sensibly portioned and the scallops (£5 extra) also looked and tasted very good according to a dining companion. The black leg chicken breast with chicken and bacon boudin etc was definitely OTT in terms of presentation and mix. Simpler is often better? One of the highlights was the Broglia "La Meirana Gave 2013". The cortese grapes offering a light but flavourful white wine with our starters. Yes, it was a most pleasant evening - perhaps the Maitre D' was a little overpowering but he meant to be helpful. Recommended as I am sure this part of Humberside/Lincs needs restaurants that attempt to provide great food.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Consistent perfection.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

I have been to this place of fine cuisine many of times, and would not hesitate to return.
Time and time again, the staff and food is excellent constantly setting the standard for amazing service and food.

• Visited November 2013
Lincoln
“Fabulous from start to finish.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely perfection in every aspect! I often go to this restaurant and always come back feeling excited for my next visit! The staff always polite and eager to please. The food is marvellous and every time I return, it raises the bar for my expectations.

• Visited June 2014