“Felt like I stayed over at a very good friends place only it was a B&B, felt like home! What a host Maria is! Incredibly nice!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tudor Terrace Guest House

11 Bradford Avenue, Cleethorpes DN35 0BB, England   |
Ranked #3 of 18 Cleethorpes B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

Great host indeed! Incredibly kind, nice and welcoming! Felt like home, breakfast was incredible as well! For dinner always get her recommendation on where to go, she knows the best places in Grimsby! Will always come back!

• Stayed May 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Truro, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

Superb location, beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean rooms. The special touches such as high-quality toiletries, bedlinens and fluffy white bathrobes made it even better value for the very reasonable price. The breakfast was fantastic, too. You can expect warm hospitality from the owners and nothing was too much trouble. Overall excellent value for money and a very pleasant experience--I look forward to staying there again the next time I am in the area.

Room Tip: I enjoyed a sea view in Room 3
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Sharlston, Wakefield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

We had booked 3 double rooms for 1 night only and were delighted with the cleaniless and decor of all rooms. The rooms were very modern with en suite in each room and the colour schemes were very appealing.

We had a full English breakfast with a variety of cereals, juices etc with tea, coffee and toast. Maria is a very welcoming host and made sure we had all we needed to make our stay memorable.

We would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and wish the hosts every success in the future.

Room Tip: All rooms are well appointed with tea and coffee facilities in all rooms
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Derby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

I have stayed here twice this month and found it excellent on both occasions. The room is beautifully decorated, spotlessly clean and has lovely touches like miniture toiletries and a bath robe. The bathroom is equally clean and modern. The owers, Nick and Maria, are so friendly and helpful, they deserve whatever accolades are available to B&B's!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed at TT twice now, once by myself and once with my husband.
As an ex local girl, I know that some of the BnBs in the area can be hit and miss, I was reccomended TT by a friend of mine who had family from Australia stay there and she told me they loved it... I can see why!
From entering Tudour terrace you really do feel like its a home away from home, the hosts are always on hand for anything you need but in a wonderful unintrusive manner.
The rooms are beautifully furnished, the beds are so comfortable and according to my husband the breakfast was first class!
On my first visit I was leaving early and Maria made me a bacon sandwich to take on the train for my journey back, as i was travelling back to the Middle East ( bacon banned) it was a lovely send off.
Both my husband and I travel quite extensively though work and pleasure and this is the first time that I have felt compelled to write a review on trip advisor. It's that good!!

• Stayed February 2012
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

This place is a real gem. Charming owners, high quality room and bathroom - both of which were spotlessly clean - great breakfast, and good value for money. My experience was totally problem-free and this will definitely be my first choice of accommodation when staying in this area.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Orsett, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

Sadly my wife, my sister and I had to come to Cleethopes for our cousin's funeral. Essex to Cleethopes and back, a 360 mile round trip was too much, so we decided to drive up the day before and stay overnight. Didn't we fall on our feet. We tried one guest house, via the Internet, but they were full and recommended Tudor Terrace. I spoke to Maria on the 'phone and she couldn't have been more helpful and I booked a double and single room. On arrival Maria showed us to two lovely rooms. Spotless and beautifully appointed. Towels tastefully placed on the bed, his and her bathrobes, incredibly well stocked toiletry basket, and tea/coffee making facilities overflowing with everything necessary. Notwithstanding Maria immediately asked us if we would like a pot of tea, which she served in the dining room for us with a plate of superb chocy' biscuits. Had we realised that we could have ordered an evening meal we would have saved ourselves the trouble of finding a restaurant. Maria was already cooking for one guest and regrettably had not prepared enough for a further three, but the meat pie smelt divine. After a wonderfully comfortable night in an excellent bed, breakfast lived up the the very high standard of all that we had experienced so far. Excellent food, perfectly cooked and served. Tudor Terrace Guest House can't be faulted 12 out of 10! If ever we come to Cleethorpes again, this is where we want to stay.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Tudor Terrace Guest House? Share your experiences!