“Kent lady” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Premier Inn Ashby De La Zouch

You added Premier Inn Ashby De La Zouch to your Saves list
Premier Inn Ashby De La Zouch
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Flagstaff Island - Flagstaff Park | Leicester, Ashby de la Zouch LE65 1DS, England   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Rooms from £53
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Kent lady”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

second stay here staff are friendly, rooms are always clean and comfortable,breakfas is great and always have a good nights sleep

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

Excellent value for money and very comfortable, Amazing how quiet the hotel was considering its position by so many road junctions.

Room Tip: If like me you have a heart condition always ask for a ground floor room.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Cardiff, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

I stayed with my daughter en route to the north. The receptionist was very helpful and seemed to be running the place entirely on her own. She had to make us up an extra bed and we went into the bar. The sole receptionist person told us that 'someone would take our drinks order,' but they never came. The room was clean and adequate until I got into bed. Good grief I have never slept in a bed so uncomfortable, the sides sloped and it seemed to be raised in the middle. The pillows were also very uncomfortable.The room was stuffy and if the windows were opened the traffic noise was not good. Breakfast did not start until 7am so we did not bother. I will find another stop off place next time as I would have had a better night sleep in my car.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Premier_Inn, Social Media at Premier Inn Ashby De La Zouch, responded to this review, August 26, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured your comments have been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.
Hastings UK
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

Its a small Premier Inn, my colleague got a room on side away from main road, I did not, he got plenty of sleep I did not, he could open his window for freah air I could not. All I could hear was road noise, if I opened the window I might has well have been sitting on the central reservation. Monday morning breakfast was ok only a couple of other tables were occupied, Tuesday morning breakfast was terrible all tables taken, burnt eggs rock hard bacon not worth £1 let alone £7.99. I will never stay at a Premier Inn again. Lennie Henry I hope you feel guilty for taking the money, I bet he has never stayed at one

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn Ashby De La Zouch, responded to this review, August 9, 2011
england
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

Stayed here for one night when we were going to our niece's wedding.

I had concerned that it would be noisy but I didn't have to worry.

Room was lovely and clean, they let us in early, we had to go and cancel one of the rooms before a certain time becasue our son couldn't make it, which they did with out any charge and said do you want to book in now.

Don't know who does the training of the staff, from reception to house keeping but they are doing an excellent job, couldn't fault any of them. They were as good as any five star hotel we have stopped in if not better, nothing was to much trouble.

We had our evening meal there, which to be honest wasn't that good, but I've certainly had a lot worse.

Would certainly go back.

Thanks again everybody.

Room Tip: They all seemed good
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2011

if you need a cheapish place to stay you can't beat the Premier inn group, very good generic rooms that are very clean and relatively spacious. This one has a direct entrance to the restaurant/bar via the reception which avoids the usual walk across the car park to dinner / breakfast.
My only concern is the location of most of their inns, on the edge of town or in industrial estates which although handy for motorways/airports restrict your evening entertainment to the inn (unless you drive/cab elsewhere).

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Lowestoft, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2011

when we arrived didnt looked quite like the lenny henry advert form the outside, but inside a lot better,staff were very friendly, room was lovely and clean, bathroom clean which makes a big difference, lovely comfy big bed, overall very nice, we always stay with travellodge but if i could get the room the same rate with premium inn would always choose them, we were visiting loughbrough so is a bit of a drive from there approx 15mins but did notice that a new premium inn is being built in loughbrough so that will be great for future visits

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Been to Premier Inn Ashby De La Zouch? Share your experiences!