Called for tea on sunday. three items they had run out of by half 7.
Sunday menu looked good value for money but no good for veggies.
Menu overall good choice but not best for fish and rubbish for veggies.
Bruchetta to start was nice but bit too much bread. i had belly pork for main, delicious. partner had cheese pie, lovely chips and beans. nice stout but drinks bit pricey
- Also Known As:
- The Crown At Worthington Hotel Standish
- The Crown At Worthington Hotel
- Crown At Worthington Standish
- The Crown At Worthington Standish, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a unique and individual Country Pub and B&B in the Lancashire countryside located between Chorley and Wigan, close to the village of Standish, with close access to the M6 and M61 motorway networks.The Crown at Worthington is the perfect place to eat, drink and relax. Enjoy fine fresh food including our amazing butchers block selection, revel in award winning array of real ales from all around the country. Then stay the night in the one of new refurbished bedrooms, then start the morning with a superb Lancashire breakfast!Whether it be for lunch, dinner, or a superb weekend break – this country pub has so much more to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Crown at Worthington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.