Recently completed our fourth stay at this charming country pub. Good beers and excellent food, never had a bad meal here. The staff are all pleasant and friendly. Rooms basic but very clean and have everything in that you need. We will certainly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a unique and individual Country Pub and B&B in the Lancashire countryside located between Chorley and Wigan, close to the village of Standish, with close access to the M6 and M61 motorway networks.The Crown at Worthington is the perfect place to eat, drink and relax. Enjoy fine fresh food including our amazing butchers block selection, revel in award winning array of real ales from all around the country. Then stay the night in the one of new refurbished bedrooms, then start the morning with a superb Lancashire breakfast!Whether it be for lunch, dinner, or a superb weekend break – this country pub has so much more to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Crown at Worthington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown At Worthington Hotel Standish
- Crown At Worthington Standish
- The Crown At Worthington Standish, England