Hampton Inn's speak for themselves. The room was a little warm, couldn't get the cool air to come on. Hard to breathe when sleeping. Orange Juice was warm for breakfast. Most important if you are going to swim, bring your goggles. Chlorine level is very high, which is good, but hurts. When my husband took his shorts off, the parts of the shorts that were folded were the original color and all the other parts were faded rather bleached to a different color.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Hampton Inn® hotel in Akron-South, we like to say that our town knows how to take the bumps out of your life. Drivers worldwide have ridden on rubber made in Akron. Legendary names such as Goodyear, Firestone and BF Goodrich located their tire-making facilities here. We're the hometown to other legends as well, including more NFL players than you can throw a pigskin at. Akron remains a delightful blend of the past and the present.Within just miles of our hotel in Akron, you'll find beautiful downtown Akron-as well as attractions such as the Akron Zoo and the Firestone Country Club. Our hotel in Akron is conveniently located only eight miles from the Inventors Hall of Fame. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Akron-South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Akron-South Hotel Akron
- Hampton Inn Akron-South Ohio/Green