“Tasted beautiful and perfect presentation” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: British
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Very easy to find on the High Street. Opposite the Crown Hotel
“Tasted beautiful and perfect presentation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

We went to Pipers tonight (a Wednesday) so it was the deal of 3 courses for £15 or 2 courses for £10. The food was so incredible, it tasted AMAZING and looked stunning. I recommend it to everybody! Such good value for money especially on a Wednesday, you won't find anywhere that will give you a more wonderful experience than here. Recommend it to anyone and I will be going again as soon as I can!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Lovely food, friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

What a lovely restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere. We received a warm welcome on arrival and we found the overall service was very good. The waitresses knowledge of the food that was being served was informative and helpful. The food itself was absolutely delicious, I had the lamb which was cooked to perfection, my partner had the trout which was very nice indeed. We didn't mind waiting in between each course as this reaffirmed that the food is freshly prepared and cooked. Both dishes were well presented and I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“60Th birthday party”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We have just had my husbands surprise birthday celebrations at this wonderful place. Ian was most helpful from the outset and we took over the whole restaurant. The food was universally declared delicious and service excellent. We found the staff lovely! I would have no hesitation in recommending it and will certainly go back. Thank you to Ian and Shelley for a fabulous evening.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A great little restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Visited here with a friend for their Birthday. As always the meal was excellent.

Always beautifully presented and served, this visit was no exception. One very slight moan - I ordered my steak medium rare and my companion was told that her Duck would be served "pink". Both were just that little over cooked. That aside it was a lovely experience

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Shame about the staff”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

The lady behind the bar was not at all friendly and we were not asked once if the food was ok. Nice place but spoilt by the unfriendliness of the staff and slow service. We will not be returning. Plenty more nice places to eat in the area

• Visited July 2013