“Superb value , friendly and very helpful staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Brooklyn Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Clitheroe
Brooklyn Guest House
You added Brooklyn Guest House to your Saves list
4.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   32 Pimlico Road, Clitheroe BB7 2AH, England   |
Ranked #2 of 21 Clitheroe B&B and Inns
Clitheroe, United Kingdom
“Superb value , friendly and very helpful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2010

I am a local and was in process of moving house . Needed to come back to Clitheroe for several days - my stay at Brooklyn enabled me to come and go - facilities and cleaniless were excellent - also great value.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2007

I found Brooklyn Guest House via the AA web site at the last minute for a business visit. It's one of the cleanest B&Bs I've ever stayed in. Excellent value for money (£29 for a single room, cash or cheque, no credit cards). The owners were very friendly and helpful. My only small criticism would be the lightweight curtains in the room I was in. The large street light outside the room kept the room well light all night! If you stay and need a dark room, ask for one at the back of the house.

Stayed January 2007
ballyClitheroe, New Owner - Mrs Jayne Ball at Brooklyn Guest House, responded to this review, February 15, 2009
I am the new owner since July 2008. Thank you for your revew. I am now in the process of refurbishing all the bedrooms, after having refurbished down stairs. The room in question now has black out curtains. I look forward to meeting you if you are in the area again.

Been to Brooklyn Guest House? Share your experiences!