Guests at a wedding, grounds and floor area lovely but bedroom a disapointment,firstly only 2 coathangers in wardrobe,small table displaying tea/coffee far far too low a table,the two blinds at the window had gaps which would not have been a problem if you could have drawn the curtains but they were designed to stay open hence at 5am the light broke through,requested a morning call at 8.15am received none so only just made it to breakfast, had to make staff aware( as no one bothered to take any orders) that we would like drinks and toast and lastly could I suggest you use bread that is more suitable for toasting rather than the thin sandwich bread we received, which of course was quite dry.
Sorry to say we will not be rushing back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Having being sympathetically restored to its former glory, the property is now a stunning wedding and function venue which can be yours exclusively! Eaves Hall is a magnificent building surrounded by beautiful gardens amidst the sensational Ribble Valley. The exquisite interior design compliments the splendour of the original features with an air of contemporary country house luxury..... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Eaves Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eaves Hall Clitheroe, Lancashire
- Eaves Hall Hotel Clitheroe