This is a stylish, comfortable, friendly and warm place to visit if you are in Clitheroe. Positioned directly across from the iconic 'Dawson's', this is a must-visit eatery for the hungry or thirsty visitor. I have never stayed in the hotel, but there are many good reviews. The food is great quality and very reasonably prices. With a variety of seating from chairs and tables to sofas this is the sort of place you could while away hours with friends!
Must mention the staff, they are brilliant at making you comfortable and looked after!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Victorian building located in the centre of the lovely market town of Clitheroe. Now restored into a smart and stylish modern British Inn. We have seven lovely en-suite guest rooms located on our first and second floors. Individually furnished – we can accommodate families, couples and single guests – catering for business clients and tourists. We serve simple, fresh food in our bar/restaurant – all our meals are homemade, cooked fresh to order and many of our ingredients are sourced from local suppliers. We offer a Children’s menu with healthy, freshly made choices. Our bar is vibrant and well-stocked with a large choice of cask ales and international beers and lagers – awarded Cask Marque status. Our wines are well chosen and our freshly ground coffee is always available with a piece of cake! We have highchairs, baby change and disabled facilities and a small car park is available for our guests. Eat, Sleep, Drink and Meet – you will always be assured of a real warm welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at the Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Station Hotel Clitheroe
- Inn At The Station Clitheroe, Lancashire