Last week we fancied an overnight break and have always loved the Ribble Valley area, and the Mitton Hall had a good dinner, bed and breakfast deal on so off we went. Mitton Hall is a lovely Tudor building which has been beautifully and sympathetically restored and the views are truly magnificent.
We were lucky enough to be upgraded to the Ribble Suite which was fabulous with lots of lovely touches, someone has put a lot of thought and time into the decoration of this hotel. Dinner was excellent, the service both attentive and friendly and even included a glass of Champagne! We finished off our pleasant evening with a coffee and brandy by a roaring fire in the great hall, perfect! All in all a a wonderful break and we shall certainly go back in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four star country house hotel providing luxury accommodation at the heart of the fabulous Ribble Valley. Our big idea for bringing this magnificent 15th Century manor house back to life was to take it back to its roots and make it feel like a home again. Somewhere that looks and feels like it belongs to somebody. Stunning interior design and decoration perfectly complement the ancient architectural features to create a contemporary country house hotel. Both effortlessly beautiful and unashamedly romantic. The ambience is quite unique. It is certainly luxurious and feels exclusive but the luxury and exclusivity are open to all. From a relaxing morning coffee or afternoon tea, to lunch or dinner and for everything in between. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Mitton Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitton Hall Hotel Clitheroe
- Mitton Hall Clitheroe, Lancashire