My partner and I booked into the Maple Lodge as we were attending a function at the dunkenhalgh but wanted a more cost friendly place to stay. The Maple Lodge ws perfect at only £62 for the night it was £40 cheaper than the rooms available down the road. Phillip the owner, accommodated our early check in request at no extra cost and greeted us on arrival. Our room was lovely, surprisingly spacious and beautifully decorated. The triple glazed windows meant we couldn't hear any of the traffic passing on the road which was great. Phillip is very friendly and can't do enough for you. He very kindly ordered a taxi for us and when we were ready he took some pictures for us before we left. The following morning we were treated to a lovely fresh cooked breakfast, compliments to the chef! We will definitely stay at the Maple Lodge again and can't recommend it highly enough for those attending functions down the road but looking for a great rate and value for money. Thank you Phillip. Rachael and Chris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Q BOOK PARTNERS AND VAT registered.The 4* Guest House accommodation, friendly atmosphere and personal service will make your stay one to be remembered. We offer Bed and Breakfast services seven days a week. The house was built in the early 1700's and retains many of the original features. There are 8 en-suite bedrooms, a breakfast/dinning room, reception, and a wood panelled residents lounge with a licensed bar providing the perfect environment in which to relax after a busy day. At the rear of The Maple Lodge is our private car park with 24 hour cctv coverage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Maple Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maple Hotel Clayton Le Moors
- The Maple Lodge Clayton Le Moors, England