Right on the main road, but noise was minimal. Easy to reach from M65. The carpark behind is big enough for 5 cars although I believe that there are 8 rooms. However nearby street has space and closed circuit TV if you need to park there. For push bike travellers their bikes can be locked away safely.
The cooked breakfast was good and fresh. Mine host was affable and if you needed anything extra there was no problem at all.
We would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Maple Hotel Clayton Le Moors
- The Maple Lodge Clayton Le Moors, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Q BOOK PARTNERS AND VAT registered.The 4* Guest House accommodation, friendly atmosphere and personal service will make your stay one to be remembered. We offer Bed and Breakfast services seven days a week. The house was built in the early 1700's and retains many of the original features. There are 8 en-suite bedrooms, a breakfast/dinning room, reception, and a wood panelled residents lounge with a licensed bar providing the perfect environment in which to relax after a busy day. At the rear of The Maple Lodge is our private car park with 24 hour cctv coverage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your The Maple Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.