Very old hotel with bad food, especially the breakfast is overpriced (only had a cup of coffee one morning and insisted on charging us 9 pounds for having the full breakfast). Room was 5-10min walk away from reception, no one offered to show us the way or help us with our bags despite poor signage on how to get to the end of the world. It also meant walking through a reception hall that was used for weddings, in total we walked through 3 peoples random weddings. In summary stay somewhere else if you have an option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa is situated in 17 acres of parkland. Combining a traditional setting with modern technology, our hotel offers both an enjoyable weekend getaway, or facilities for business meetings & conferences. Also featuring a luxury spa, with 8 beauty suites, & Cameo Restaurant & Bar, a relaxed dining experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel Clayton Le Moors
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel And Spa
- Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa Clayton Le Moors, England