“One of my best sleeps ever!” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Bolton Road, Chorley PR7 4AB, England   |
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Chorley
Certificate of Excellence 2014
London, United Kingdom
“One of my best sleeps ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I stayed at this Premier Inn on a business trip and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for accommodation in the area. I've been at other Premier Inns before and it was always a good experience. The staff was extremely helpful and super friendly and they somehow made me feel like I was home. The room was very clean and the bathroom as well, absolutely spotless. I had am amazing sleep and it's rare for me to sleep well in hotel rooms...
There is a pub nearby and you can have a decent meal for a tenner. Breakfast is also very good as there are plenty of options to chose from.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Hi Diletta

Thank you so much for your lovely review of Premier Inn Chorley South. It is great receiving such feedback from our guests. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the team were so helpful and friendly. We work very hard to ensure our guests are made to feel at home. I am glad that you slept so well and that the room was so clean.
I will also pass on your comments to the Yarrow Bridge pub, next door.

On behalf of the entire Team here at Chorley South Premier inn, we hope to see you again soon.

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Chippenham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Staff welcoming and helpful, room well presented and warm, surroundings peaceful, room (at rear) very peaceful, bed huge and comfy, lots of parking front and rear, will definitely stay again when in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Hi GBH999

Thank you so much for your kind review of Premier Inn Chorley South. It is great receiving such feedback from our guests. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the team were welcoming and friendly, and I am glad that you found your room warm and peaceful.

On behalf of the entire Team here at Chorley South Premier Inn, we look forward to seeing you again when you are next in the area.

Lincoln UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Stayed at Premier Inn in Chorley South last weekend for a family event. A great welcome, a room with everything needed and a pub with restaurant where breakfast/ evening meal can be taken. Couldn't fault it

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Hi Stuartfromlincoln

Thank you so much for your review of Premier Inn Chorley South. It is great receiving such feedback from our guests. I am happy that you had a great welcome from my team and that the room had everything that you needed for your stay.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Efficent welcome and friendly service. Room a good size for 2 adults/2 children. Room too hot though- needed to open the window of which I was wary about as on the ground floor. Nearby restaurent for evening meal and breakfast was well run and breakfast service was exeptionally good. Perfect for our stopover

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Hi Elsieho

Thank you so much for your kind review of Premier Inn Chorley South. It is great receiving such feedback from our guests. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the room of a good size, though, I am sorry that the room was too warm for you. However, rest assured that all of our windows are restricted and it was perfectly safe to leave your bedroom window open.

Oxford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Stayed here for two nights in August 2013. The family rooms are excellent - commodious even for a family of 5 with 3 young teens. Very clean. Quiet location. Comfortable. Very convenient, attractive location. The staff are excellent. Always polite & friendly. Always willing to go the extra mile. Always very well presented. The standard of staff service far exceeds price and would not be out of place in a hotel charging 2 or 3 times as much. Would not hesitate to stay again, nor to recommend to anyone. The Flaming Grill next door offers quality, value for money evening meals and breakfast. Service is excellent and the management staff excellent. It is a popular evening haunt for local families looking for a meal out which speaks volumes for the quality & value. The only drawback is it is popular in the evening and it can be busy even in mid-week. At breakfast the Premier Inn visitors have the place pretty much to themselves and it is a comfortable, relaxing place to take breakfast.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Hi Ray H

Thank you so much for your kind review of Premier Inn Chorley South. It is great receiving such feedback from our guests. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. The Housekeeping Team work extremely hard to keep the rooms at such high standards of cleanliness and are delighted with your feedback. I am also glad to hear that the Team were friendly and helpful during your stay. I agree that they the team here go the extra mile.

I will also pass on your comments to the Yarrow Bridge pub, next door.

On behalf of the whole Team here at Chorley South Premier inn, we hope to see you again soon.

Glasgow
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

This is one if their older hotels with only 29 rooms. Quiet and away from main road. Can't get a meal deal here though there is a breakfast deal with the restaurant. Couldn't get any reception for my mobile phone when in the bedroom. Dinner available from 'Flamibg Grill' restaurant next door if you don't want a trip into the town.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Hi DJN97

Thank you for your review of Premier Inn Chorley South. It is great receiving such feedback from our guests. I am glad that you found the hotel quiet but I am sorry that you had trouble with your mobile phone signal.

Abergele
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Premier Inn had a special offer that I took advantage of, and my stay was an excellent one. I'd particularly recommend the cleanliness of the room and the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. ( I cannot comment of the quality of the food as I did not ask for any meals.)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Hi gola321

Thank you for your lovely review of Premier Inn Chorley South. It is great receiving such feedback from our guests. The Housekeeping Team work extremely hard to keep the rooms at such high standards of cleanliness and are delighted with your feedback. I am also glad to hear that the Team were friendly and helpful during your stay.

On behalf of the whole Team here at Chorley South Premier inn, we hope to see you again soon and that there are more special offers that you can take advantage of.

Operations Manager

Been to Premier Inn Chorley South? Share your experiences!