I guess if you choose to stay in a Premier Inn you know what you are getting? Chorley North is an especially good example because it is tucked away from the main road and has a very cosy and good pub serving food and breakfast. The pub was deservedly popular on the sunday evening which we stayed - a good sign I think.
We experienced great northern hospitality from all the staff we met and particular points of note were:
1) Storage room for my bike which I didn't want to leave in the car park over night
2) Child cot ready on our arrival.
3) The Best Western in Leyland was the closest hotel to where I was working the next day but despite advertising a budget rate for a sunday in early january, the price shot up when I enquired about a family room and a cot. Premier inn had no premium price for me bringing a baby and a toddler and that is to their credit. Of course they still benefitted from extra evening meals and breakfasts ;-)
Finally, One thing I didn't appreciate until this stay is that Premier Inns have very big double beds. This is a bonus when you share it with a nursing mother and 3 month old baby the night before a business meeting.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel Chorley
- Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful 80 bedroom hotel set in idyllic surroundings on the banks of the Liverpool-Leeds Canal in Chorley, Lancashire. We have meeting room facilities available here at Chorley North with very competitive rates. Close by is the David Lloyd leisure centre, which our guests have access to for a reduced day pass rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Chorley North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.