“Slow sevice” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Burnley
“Slow sevice”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Called here for lunch on Saturday recently, place was busy but not full. Food for the 3 of us took exactly 1 hour to arrive. No apologies what so ever for our wait. Food average at best.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Burnley, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Visited today for lunch and the restaurant/bistro was very busy. The owner just moved some furniture out of the way and erected a table for us so we could have some lunch, how many establishments would do that? The food was very tasty and for the quality we had very reasonable. A real hidden gem!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Colne, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, a real gem.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

This trip to The Fat Giraffe was my 1st and special due to the fact it was my wife's birthday, and as all you men know, if you get it wrong the rest of the year could be worst.

I booked a table through the lovely owner Clare, the day came, the sun was shinning, so everything looked good, and it was the best day i have had in years.

The food was excellent, plenty of choice, my wife is a vegi, but they bent over backwards to look after us to make this day special.

Cafe by day, Bistro by night, it just works really well, food,service,atmosphere were perfect.

A real find, and we cant wait to return.

Lee & Kelly @ Pendle Pictures

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Simply superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

What a lovely little gem. Its is my birthday and my husband had let them know. We went for lunch and they couldnt have looked after me any better. The wine was beautiful. The homemade soup(spicy sweet potato) wonderful better than my own homemade soup. And a very light refreshing Greek salad delicious. My husband had a platter which was fabulous. And although no room for dessert they brought me a freshly baked piece of chocolate brownie complete with candle and a happy birthday rendition. Thankyou for making me feel so special can't wait to return x Kelly

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Burnley UK
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We called in for lunch, the service was friendly if a little slow but the food was excellent, we plumpt for a plate for 2 of tappas type meal, it was excellent and we reminisced about foreign holidays while we ate. It was very nice and authentic.

• Visited April 2013