My sisters and I thoroughly enjoyed our visit. The rooms were clean and the view from the Jacuzzi was fab, actually being partly outside which is a nice touch.
All the staff we encountered were very helpful and friendly. The evening meal was lovely, as was the self service breakfast.
We will be returning soon and I wouldn't hesitate recommending this hotel to my friends.
Thank you for a lovely stay.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Last Drop Village Hotel And Spa
- Mercure Last Drop Village Hotel Bolton
- Last Drop Village
- Last Drop Village Bolton
- Mercure Last Drop Village Hotel
- Last Drop Hotel Bolton
- Accor Last Drop Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 3 star hotel is a collection of 18th century farmhouses with 128 rooms, located on the edge of the Pennine Moors. Ideal for visiting Haydock Racecourse, Chester Zoo or the nearby Ribble Valley. 25 min from Manchester city centre and close to major road networks. Self contained conference centre accommodating up to 700 delegates. Courtyard Restaurant, Courtyard bar, Tea Shop, and Spa Naturel including indoor pool, technogym, sauna and beauty rooms. 24 hour room service, free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mercure Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.