We have stayed at the Last Drop twice In the last 2 weeks and although we had different rooms both time the shower was just useless
First time I reported it they said someone would look into it and when I and a colleague checked out this morning we both complained about the shower in our rooms
No apologies but the person on reception said it was because there was a coach party in and everyone must have taken a shower at the same time
What an insult !
Result we will never use this place again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 3 star hotel is a collection of 18th century farmhouses with 128 rooms, located on the edge of the Pennine Moors. Ideal for visiting Haydock Racecourse, Chester Zoo or the nearby Ribble Valley. 25 min from Manchester city centre and close to major road networks. Self contained conference centre accommodating up to 700 delegates. Courtyard Restaurant, Courtyard bar, Tea Shop, and Spa Naturel including indoor pool, technogym, sauna and beauty rooms. 24 hour room service, free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Last Drop Village Hotel Bolton
- Mercure Last Drop Village Hotel And Spa
- Last Drop Village Bolton
- Last Drop Hotel Bolton
- Accor Last Drop Village Hotel