The only negative side we found was the evening meals. Although well presented, we thought they were very overpriced, and the service rather poor. Also the tables were in very poor condition, we sat at two different tables and both were very scratched making it look rather tatty. Tablecloths on the tables for the evening meals would have made all the difference. It was also disappointing that the menu displayed in the room wasn’t available during the weekend.
But apart from that, everything else couldn’t fault. A very enjoyable stay. We would go again, but eat elsewhere for the evening meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 3 star hotel is a collection of 18th century farmhouses with 128 rooms, located on the edge of the Pennine Moors. Ideal for visiting Haydock Racecourse, Chester Zoo or the nearby Ribble Valley. 25 min from Manchester city centre and close to major road networks. Self contained conference centre accommodating up to 700 delegates. Courtyard Restaurant, Courtyard bar, Tea Shop, and Spa Naturel including indoor pool, technogym, sauna and beauty rooms. 24 hour room service, free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Last Drop Village Hotel Bolton
- Mercure Last Drop Village Hotel And Spa
- Last Drop Village Bolton
- Last Drop Hotel Bolton
- Accor Last Drop Village Hotel