Beautiful hotel in and beautiful setting. Our room (no 2) was tastefully decorated and spotlessly clean. The bathroom had a walk in shower which was great. We ate dinner in the restaurant and the food was fantastic and lovely views! I had rump of lamb and my husband had beef fillet, both were cooked to perfection and melted in the mouth. Breakfast the next morning was again really good and rather generous portions! Would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crescent Turner, Whitstable, is a stylish, 18-bedroom boutique hotel, set high up on Wraik Hill, overlooking the Kent coast. It has panoramic views of the sea and gorgeous surrounding countryside. Whitstable is a family-orientated but fashionable seaside town - famous for its beach huts, Oyster Festival and quaint harbour. There are quirky, independent shops and galleries, Whitstable Castle and an increasingly popular arts festival - the Whitstable Biennale. The Crescent Turner has individually designed bedrooms, a restaurant, bar, terrace area, gardens and - very importantly - its own Beach Hut on Whitstable beach, which guests may reserve. Bedrooms are spacious and light, many with sea views. Head down to Whitstable for a family break or a romantic getaway. You'll love the subtle decor of this newly remodelled boutique hotel - less than two hours from central London. Of course, the beach is a major feature in summer, but Whitstable is busy and interesting all-year round, and there are wonderful walks in the Kent countryside and other pretty towns and villages to visit while you are here.The Crescent Turner Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Crescent Turner Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windy Ridge Hotel Whitstable
- Crescent Turner Hotel Whitstable, Kent