We spent a night at this hotel. The room was rather bare apart from a bed and a small cupboard - there was no chair. There was no kettle and the television did not work - all this for £85 per night - which was real rip off.
The only thing positive to say about the hotel was ther breakfast was ok but nothing special. I think this hotel should l;ower tnheir prices in line with what they offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Continental is the only hotel in Whitstable that enjoys a seafront location within 5 mins walk of the centre of the town. The rooms are currently undergoing a major refurbishment so be sure to ask reception for details. We also manage the very popular Fisherman's Huts accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Continental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Continental Hotel Whitstable
- Hotel Continental Whitstable, Kent