“Absolutely amazing!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Notingham
“Absolutely amazing!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

What a stunning Oast house with a traditionally designed interior, we were met by the owners who are partners who were lovely and so friendly.
We had a selection I had a main meal lemon chicken salad which was sensational my dad had Hake bake and my mum went for the afternoon tea all of the meals were perfectly cooked to perfection. The service was excellent all the food was locally produced and home made
A hidden little gem!!!

TeaattheOast, Owner at Tea at the Oast, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Thank you for your kind review, we are really pleased you enjoyed yourself and hopefully we will see you again soon

98% Recommend
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Like other reviewers, I don't really want to tell everyone about this place, but it's brilliant! We turned up without a reservation for tea, and I was worried that we were going to be turned away, but luckily there was a spare table. Lovely mis-matching crockery and simple tables and hand-knitted tea cosies. The afternoon teas were simply delicious: the bread for the finger sandwiches was impossibly light, delicious fillings (masses of smoked salmon in that sandwich). Scones were huge, massive helpings of clotted cream, and home-made jams. We were so full that we didn't have room for our cakes, which were packed up for us in a little box to take away. I most definitely will be going there again, as soon as possible!

TeaattheOast, Owner at Tea at the Oast, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for visiting us for Afternoon Tea and for leaving such a fantastic review! I am pleased you enjoyed all the homemade bread and scones and I hope the cakes survived transit and you enjoyed them at home! Thank you again and hopefully we will see you again soon
Ashford, United Kingdom
“Superb Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Myself, my pregnant wife and two close friends visited this little gem yesterday. As everyone else states, the welcoming from both the chef and the waitress is superb. The food was of an excellent standard and we fully intend to return next Sunday (on the proviso it's not already booked up). A really wonderful experience.

TeaattheOast, Owner at Tea at the Oast, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for trying Roast at the Oast and I am really thrilled you enjoyed your meal. Thank you for leaving such a lovely review and for coming back the week after!
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I never leave reviews but today I have to put something on paper as myself and 3 other adults and 3 children have had an amazing lunch at the Oast. The food was much more than you would expect from a tea room. The service was also top class. Both the waitress and the chef were delightful. We all thought the price for the food was great. It must be 90% love and 10% a business. My selfish side wants me to stop this review and keep the Oast my secret place but that would be unfair. We will be regulars now.

TeaattheOast, Owner at Tea at the Oast, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you so much for your glowing review! It was our pleasure serving your lovely family and we really do hope we see you again soon
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely delicious food and family friendly...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We popped in here for a quick lunch with 3 little ones ...

The staff were very friendly and accommodating, brought food out quickly to suit the hungry little ones, put sauces on the side for the kids and offered to do smaller versions of their main courses for them too...

The food was really delicious and reasonably priced... Thank you we loved it!!! I would highly recommend !!

TeaattheOast, Owner at Tea at the Oast, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for your kind review, we always try to look after little ones so I'm really pleased they enjoyed their meals too. Thank you again and hopefully you will all visit us again soon