“I can never fault this place” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 62 restaurants in Sittingbourne
Cuisines: Pub, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Description: A Locals Pub offering value for money good quality food Sky sports shown on our big screen tvs please not we do not consider ourselves as a restaurant we are first and foremost a PUB that serves food. PLEASE NOTE AS FROM SEPTEMBER 9TH 2013 THE BILLET WAS SOLD BACK TO GREENE KING PLC AND IS NOW A MANAGED HOUSE,ANY CHANGE IN STANDARDS IS NOW THE RESPONSIBILITY OF GREENE KING
London, United Kingdom
“I can never fault this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

I've visited here on plenty of occasions and not once can I fault it in any way. It's a lovely cosey pub/restaurant with something always going on. The steak nights on Monday and Tuesday are defiantly worth trying if you haven't already! Same with the curry night on a Thursday. All the meals are such good value and always taste very nice. The steak and onion baguette is one of my favourites. If you haven't visited here then you 100% have to..

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

59% Recommend
Kent
“Great all round venue.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

A great pub for a drink and good food at very reasonable prices. Very good service and attention once served. Good atmosphere and well worth a visit to eat and drink.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sittingbourne, United Kingdom
“OMG - so glad I discovered the Billet today”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Can't believe I have been driving past this pub for 3 years! A friend took me there today and I had a decent fish and chips for £5.29 - bargain. The menu was surprisingly extensive and I looked at what other customers were having and it all looked good. I was suprised by the delightful ambience and comfortability of this little pub on the main road - for prices a third of what is around locally for a mains, I recommend a visit, especially after the expenses of xmas. The waitress was professional and lovely and service was very good. Can't wait to go back and try the rocky road dessert and maybe a steak - yum.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sittingbourne, United Kingdom
“Lovely pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

It's lovely, nice and rustic. Food and drinks are good prices.
Reccommend the Chicken sizzler. It is 100% mmmmmmmm.
If you are from the sittingbourne area, it is a must.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
strongbow5, Owner at The Billet, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you for your comments I am pleased that you enjoyed your visit Many people forget that we are a locals pub that serve food and think that we are a restaurant