“Excellent food and excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Every time I come into Sandwich I always end up here. Warm friendly service matched by excellent tasty Thai food.
I recommend this to anyone. My favourite restaurant so far.

Horsham
“Great Food - Good Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Visited here based on Trip Advisor review.

Booked table which would recommend on a Saturday night. Had the set menu for 4 which at £18 per head was very good value. Good selection of starters and main dishes and all were very tasty.

Well worth a visit and you didn't feel you were being rushed to finish.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hampshire England
“Nice little restaurant but understaffed when busy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Food pretty decent, but I wouldn't rave about it as much as other reviewers.
Staff are wonderful. We went on a busy Saturday night and it took a very long time to get our food. However, staff did their best to keep us informed and were genuinely engaging.

Food was not the best Thai i have had personally, but still worth the wait.

So, all in all, if you want Thai in the Sandwich area you could do a lot worse than visit this restaurant.

Visited September 2012
Sandwich, United Kingdom
“Terrific Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Have been here on a number of occasions and , as everyone else said this is the best thai in Sandwich!
The lovely lady that serves can't do enough for you - excellent service but not overbearing. last time I went with an American friend who had travelled in Thailand and asked if she could have a special thai milkshake (made with mango and condensed milk apparently!). Although this was not ont he menu the woman went to her own private store and produced said drink for my friend.
The lunchtime menu is tasty and excellent value. I have eaten some 'lunches' where everything is padded out with starch and tasteless but here there llunch choices are fresh, tasty and spicy - can thoroughly recommend the red duck curry

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
battersea
“Lovely lovely lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

lovely lovely place we were going to go to the one opposite but felt it was a stuffier feel so choose this one and soooo glad we did food wonderful, lovely flavours and beautifully presented. The lady who served us was just this a lady, gentle polite nothing too much trouble and made our dinner a wonderfully romantic experience. Good value for money and presented with a wax flower at end of meal too. Thank you we will return best wishes

Visited September 2012