Wow...what a gem of a place!
Staff just could not do enough for you, rooms are warm cosy and quaint with DTV, Tea and coffee making facilities and nice lounge area in which to relax. Countryside is like a picture postcard and the area is stunning.
The bar has a roaring log fire and has a very good wine cellar and the restaurant is equally cosy with food fit for a king. I would highly recommend the fillet steak (it comes with a slightly salted crust after being cooked in aga) as it is wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the end of a winding lane, nestled in the heart of the Kentish countryside, stands Elvey Farm, a beautiful medieval farmstead tastefully converted into a small country guesthouse. This clutch of buildings, steeped in history and natural character, is a hidden treasure waiting to be uncovered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Elvey Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elvey Farm Hotel Pluckley
- Elvey Farm Pluckley, Kent