We have searched for a dog friendly hotel for sometime and are so glad that we have found this lovely hotel. The accommodation has been recently refurbished and caters well for our needs as well as our pet. A nice touch was the pet bed and bowls in a basket. We were able to leave the hotel from our own exit at the front of the hotel without going through the main reception area which meant we had easy access to the Oval Band stand, promenade and the beach. It is within easy reach of the Turner Centre and Margate old town. We have already booked a return trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Edwardian hotel, with 43 rooms. A number of single, double, twin, and family rooms. Also sea-view rooms available, or executive rooms and family suites. Full disabled access to the hotel, and specifically designed disabled rooms available. Free off-street parking, and plenty of free on-street parking outside. Eat in The Orangery restaurant attached, with a great sea view and stunning marble floors. Sit in our lounge and watch the sea, have a drink or afternoon tea. At Smiths Court, the only thing we overlook is the sea... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Smiths Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smiths Court Cliftonville
- Smiths Court Hotel Margate, Kent