“Smelly” 2 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Delicious wood-fired pizza, the best coffee in Margate, gelato and wine.
Margate
“Smelly”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

we went in there for a coffee, the place smells of wet dog not nice. I am allergic to dogs so hope i don't see one in there they have a sign saying dogs welcome, i hope not that is dusgusting in an eaterie

Visited April 2013

“Wonderful Woodfied Pizza Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

The menu, food, atmosphere, drinks and desert selection and service is really wonderful at this beach front restaurant. We enjoyed our experience so much that we returned twice during our stay in Margate!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“Stunning everything.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

What a wonderful evening. You would not have known the pizza base was gluten-free it was so good, not gritty or crumbly as is often the case. Thank you for the birthday brownie with candle :) My daughter was really chuffed :D. I like the fact that many ingredients/products are locally sourced or produced. And Henry is so well behaved. We will be back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London
“Great Pizza. Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I recommend that you book this eatery to avoid disappointment. Luckily the owners fitted us in on a reserved table on the understanding we departed before 7pm. No problem as we had to make the theatre by 7.30pm.

Pizzas are excellent on a thin, light base and topped with excellent ingredients, washed down with some lovely bottled real ale.

Very friendly team made us feel very welcome. Great find recommended by our B&B hosts. Perfect!

Visited April 2013
Thanet
“Overrated”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I took my daughter after someone had suggested the place to us, and it's well not a place I would return to or recommend to anyone. The main reason for the poor review is they have a Great Dane who has free run of the restaurant and looks like it sleeps behind the bar which has the access to the kitchen.The dog regularly comes out from behind the bar area and picks up any bits of food that may have fallen on the floor and the fact his head is the same height as the tables is also a bit of a worry. The restaurant also seems to be open to anyone who wishes to bring there dog in as well, I thought generally it was dogs and restaurants did not mix. My daughter also witnessed the chef with food in hand pat the dog and then just carry on with her duties surely there should be a standard level of hygiene which I believe from what we saw was very lax. We are not anti dogs but I am where there is food involved

• Visited April 2013