“Great restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: One of the most popular restaurants in Hythe. Cards accepted now accept touch payment too. Now with free wifi
Folkestone, England, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

I went to Thailand Tom with some friends for a birthday meal. We shared some mixed starters and then had a meal each and ice cream. Sat in the garden with our puds with was lovely on a hot night. Great meal, good service, will go again.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

west lothian
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Came with lots of family members for a dinner, was lovely traditional thai cuisine! Being a massive satay fan I had the time of my life here. The kids enjoyed it also, the atmosphere was great and buzzing, my first visit here will not be my last. I will see you when I am in the area again!

Visited July 2014
Ashford, United Kingdom
“Delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Best Thai food my husband and I have ever had. Contemporary decor. Great staff . Highly recommend this restaurant

Visited June 2014
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Tom, Yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

The food was delicious and the service was friendly. We had a variety of starters and each had a great balance of Thai spices. We then had a chicken panang & a green curry and we enjoyed both of them greatly.

Visited July 2014
Hythe, United Kingdom
“Booking given away”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We have used this restaurant on many occasions and decided to book our favourite table at the front of the restaurant for a special anniversary celebration dinner 30/06/14. We booked well in advance by going to the restaurant to make doubly sure. When we turned up at the booked time our table had been given to someone who had clearly just wondered in on spec, the barmans excuse "I was serving drinks at the time and they just wondered in and sat down, and I didnt like to move them". As there were no other tables free in the better part of the restaurant we left with my wife in a distraught state and anniversary in tatters. I feel compelled to write this as this is not the first time weve had a booked table been given away by this restaurant. Be warned...

• Visited June 2014