“Best in Gillingham.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Brompton, United Kingdom
“Best in Gillingham.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

As soon as you walk into this restaurant the atmosphere is very warm and inviting. The staff are very helpfull and always have a smile on their faces. The food is excellent, the best chinese we have ever had. We have also used their take-away service which is just as good. Would strongly recommend this establishment.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

gillingham
“Take- Away Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We had takeaway from this restaurant on several occasions without any problems. However this time when the food arrived. 5 minutes later the restaurant rang up to complain that we only give the driver £40 as the meal cost £46. I told them I have given the driver 5 £10 notes and he give me £4 changed. They told me they will check with the driver again and put the phone down on me which I found very rude and phoning the customer saying that we under paid . They have lost my custom from now on. Perhaps they should learn some manners when dealing with customers

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“DEElicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Great value food for its price with excellent service, definitely set my expectations high. Will be going again

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Basildon, United Kingdom
“Nice but no cigar!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

We had an eat as much as you want meal for £18.95
A interesting experience, we went as a group and ordered starters, finished them and repeated the starters again. We then had a soup, mine was a delicious hot and sour soup.
We then had a duck and pancake dish with plum sauce celery and spring onion.
We had a sel;ection of main courses and shared then via the lazy Susan.
Overall I would describe the food as workmanlike without being memorable. Starters were ok they were quite cliche'd as were the main courses. There was quite a good selection but it was all a bit too european and not true chinese
The plum sauce was a tad dull and the fillers a little bland.
A lovely social experience with good company staff were attentive and reactive to our needs.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Gillingham, United Kingdom
“Best chinese restaurant in Gillingham in my opinion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

My favourite cuisine is Chinese, and let's just say, I've been to many restaurants in Gillingham with my girlfriend and this has to be the best. Food and service is great, the quality of the food is good. You get what you pay for, I'd recommend 100%!!!!

• Visited March 2013