“Hollys Party” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Ski/ Snowboard Areas, Sports
London
“Hollys Party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

The kids had a great time. The staff on the whole were friendly.The adults had a whale of a time on the toboggan run too. We were here for a birthday party and had our own queue so moved quite quickly with no bored children. The snowtubing looked like fun but was a bit exhausting for the smaller kids,hauling their tubes up the slope. The staff made it fun too, devising differing ways of descent.
The birthday party went nicely.We brought our own cake which the staff brought out for us and cut into slices after.They even wrapped it in foil. The children were able to choose their own meals on admission,with ice cream and drinks included. This is a nice venue for a childrens party and i'd recommend it.

Visited August 2012
Andy R, General Manager at Chatham Ski and Snowboard Centre, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you Jenny for taking the time to review your visit to the Centre. I am so pleased Holly had a great Birthday Party. Positive reviews like this are really important to my team. We don't advertise our Birthday Parties, word of mouth and reviews like yours go a long way to making sure we are full most weekends with parties. I hope to see you and your family back at the Centre some time in the future. Regards Andy Rushton

“Good fun but shabby!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

Came with my son and his three mates. Waited 5 mins to be served. But 3 moody looking teenage staff members walked past. They didnt say a word and just looked surly. The phone rang the whole time we were stood there and wasnt answered. Shame really as the kids really enjoyed the cresta run. The other problem is that the whole place just looks shabby. Equipment stored next to the slope along with rubbish. The windows in the bar need cleaning and the outside needs tidying up.

, General Manager at Chatham Ski and Snowboard Centre, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review the Ski Centre. Firstly I am sorry that your initial first impression of the Centre wasn't as good as it should have been. I certainly don't expect customers to wait for any length of time if at all possible to be served, normally there is always a receptionist or duty manager on reception to offer a friendly welcome.
I am not too sure when you came to the centre, we have been preparing for a freestyle event that took place on Saturday just gone, so this may be why there was some equipment lying around and unfortunately we are also having a workshop rebuilt which was subject to an arson attack some time ago, hence some safety fencing being in place. I am glad you and your family enjoyed the Cresta Run and hopefully you will visit the centre the next time the site will be tidier. Regards Andy Rushton, Centre Manager
Chatham, United Kingdom
46 attraction reviews
“You have to do the Cresta run!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

We were just passing when we called into the ski centre. The very friendly staff said that we could have a good look round (no charge). Then we saw it ........... the Cresta run. My husband went and got us a go (2 toboggans) for £4 & I took my daughter, whist my husband took my son. They were very easy to control and was the best amount of fun we've had in a long time. Can't wait to go back again.

Visited January 2012
Valiant Exile, Manager at Chatham Ski and Snowboard Centre, responded to this review, June 21, 2012
Thank you Karen for taking the time to review the Centre. Positive reviews like yours go a long way to highlighting the sort of customer service we like to offer. We hope to see you back on the Cresta Run soon.