“You have to do the Cresta run!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 25 things to do in Gillingham
Chatham, United Kingdom
49 attraction reviews
“You have to do the Cresta run!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

We were just passing when we called into the ski centre. The very friendly staff said that we could have a good look round (no charge). Then we saw it ........... the Cresta run. My husband went and got us a go (2 toboggans) for £4 & I took my daughter, whist my husband took my son. They were very easy to control and was the best amount of fun we've had in a long time. Can't wait to go back again.

Visited January 2012
Valiant Exile, Manager at Chatham Ski and Snowboard Centre, responded to this review, June 21, 2012
Thank you Karen for taking the time to review the Centre. Positive reviews like yours go a long way to highlighting the sort of customer service we like to offer. We hope to see you back on the Cresta Run soon.