A charming hotel which is a little rabbit warren of rooms of nicely decorated rooms.
Our room was spacious with a quaint small door (my girlfriend and I are both over 6ft and the door was very, very small) into a bathroom which made our room look small!
The troubles we had:
- Bedroom was cold despite heating at max -the bathroom was very cozy
- The noise from the bar in the evening was very audible
- Service in the restaurant ranged from slow to pushy during the course of one meal!
- Parking but blink and you will drive past the enterance, if you have someone with you they can guide you in once they have spoken to reception
- The food was of a very, very high standard
- A great selection of real ales
- Also Known As:
- George Hotel Cranbrook
- The George Hotel Cranbrook, Kent, England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The George Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.