What a fantastic experience. I cant complain about anything. The room was warm clean and the decor lovely, ample wardrobe and drawer space. Tea coffee making fascilities with tea coffee milk left daily by the cleaner. Fresh towels left daily beds are made room is cleaned daily. The food is beautiful, plenty of choice and eat as much as you like. The swimming pool is lovely, its not deep and its lovely and warm. The entertainment was the was the best I have ever seen. Try to get a seat as quickley as possible, the only way to do this is go for your evening meal as early as possible. there is seating for all but to get a good seat, and you will want one, you need to be quick. You may think its boring at the start of the night but WOW it gets better by nine oclock. All the staff are friendly very helpfull. Worth every penny plus more. I would have paid more than I did for this holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swaying palms and landscaped gardens lend traditional Norton Grange a tropical atmosphere. While this Classic Resort has modern facilities, there's a range of traditional seaside attractions to make each day go with a swing. Midweek and Weekend breaks inclusive of breakfast and 3-course dining, live evening entertainment and extensive leisure activities. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Norton Grange Coastal Hotel Isle Of Wight
- Norton Grange Classic Hotel
- Warner Norton Grange Coastal Resort Yarmouth, Isle Of Wight