Spent last weekend at Norton Grange as always staff excellent, food great chalet very clean but must say getting very dated.
Very lucky with the weather so able to do a lot of walking around the area but did also find time to use some of the facilities. As always the comedian on the Friday was good, attended the Panto a delight, however the Bee Gees tribute I thought very poor having seen another tribute to the same great group in Bembridge earlier this year who knocked spots off them found this very dissapointing.
Got off to a bad start when porters mislaid our luggage wouldnt do that again, but all in all a good time was had. Will be back at Easter hopefully chalets will be looked at whilst you are closed for two months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swaying palms and landscaped gardens lend traditional Norton Grange a tropical atmosphere. While this Resort has modern facilities, there's a range of traditional seaside attractions to make each day go with a swing. Midweek and Weekend breaks inclusive of breakfast and 3-course dining, live evening entertainment and extensive leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Warner Leisure Hotels Norton Grange Coastal Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Norton Grange Coastal Hotel Isle Of Wight
- Norton Grange Classic Hotel
- Warner Leisure Hotels Norton Grange Coastal Resort Yarmouth, Isle Of Wight