We stayed for one night and booked for 3.we are going to check out tomorrow.could not have a drink in the bar after 7pm!private party and reception not helpful except Liz.never going to stay here again!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 50 acres of private woodland, a short stroll from the beach and moments from the lively yachting capital of Cowes, Gurnard Pines is the perfect destination for holidays and short breaks. With quality leisure facilities offering plenty of action for all ages, there is plenty of fresh air, freedom and flexibility to relax. Our Bungalows and Lodges nestle in a peaceful countryside setting, complete with a nature trail and quiet spots to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Gurnard Pines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gurnard Pines Hotel Cowes
- Gurnard Pines Cowes, Isle Of Wight