We stayed here on one of the £9.50 deals and upgraded to gold. The caravan that we had was clean, modern, well equipt and massive! We took our small daughter with us and I was pregnant with our 2nd and the caravan was ideal as we need to use a travel cot for our daughter which we managed to put in our room with plenty of space to spair.
The holiday park itself was ok, not alot to do during the day and when we tried to use the park and outside seating we got attacked by swarms of wasps.
The arcades were good, as was the swimming pool.
The only thing that really let this park down was the entertainment! The childrens entertainment didnt even start untill 9pm which was far to late for our younge daughter! and the adults entertainment was poor.
The food was good and value for money.
Wouldnt be my first choice of parks to stay at again if I was visiting the IOW
- Also Known As:
- Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Hotel Cowes
- Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Hotel
- Thorness Bay Holiday Park - Park Resorts Cowes, Isle Of Wight
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Isle of Wight countryside, Thorness Bay is a big hit with everyone. Why not stroll down to the bay, it's just at the bottom of the Park! ... more less